We are looking for an exciting and fearless Graphic Designer, Multimedia Designer, and/or Copywriter to come and work with us on the next generation of digital experiences.
As a small team of creatives, we work in an open, exciting environment that promotes collaboration. Growth for the sake of growth has never been our goal. But individual growth with our organization has always been of utmost importance. We collect talented and resourceful people that are good at working within a team. We want to be proud of our work and the process we took to get there. Relationships matter - both internally, with our team and externally, with our clients.
This is an unpaid internship, but we are happy to work with necessary authorities to ensure class credit ( where appropriate) is received. Bonus or contractual payment compensation will be considered on a project-to-project basis weighing performance and project outcome.
Project work will include internal projects as well as high profile client projects. All work done may be included on any future job application portfolios with mention of the internship. Mr. Smith can be used for any resume referrals you desire.
A brief interview will be requested based on the strenght of digital portfolio. If you are interested in this position, please send one email response (follow the link below) includeing a short resume and link to digital portfolio.
Qualifications and requirements we hope you have
- A recent graduate or current student majoring in graphic design or communication design
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, blogging, and social media platforms (candidates will be tested on Adobe CS)
- Available 16-40 hours per week
- Creative, hard-working and self-initiated
- Strong eye for branding and design
- Strong communicators, both written and in conversation
- Live and/or work in Buffalo, New York
- Know us already and want to be a part of our team