Visual / Interactive Designer
We are looking for an experienced and kick-ass Visual Designer / Interactive Designer / Graphic Designer / or UX/UI Designer to come and work with us on making the digital world a better and more beautiful place to be.
We collect intelligent, sweet, smiling, talented people who are capable of creating on a level that is hard to find elsewhere. We want to be proud of the results but also the process, and we take a lot of pride in having good relationships with our clients.
What you will be doing
As part of our Digital team you’ll handle front-end web and application design projects with direct client contact and sometimes be part of a bigger team led by an Art Director. You will work closely with designers, developers, and project managers to produce first-class digital work for our clients. We expect you to be on the forefront on what is happening in the design world and take award-winning concepts from ideas to reality with the highest level of execution.
We hope that…
- You feel that you can design digital solutions on the highest level, especially when working with others.
- You are great at presenting your work (and other people’s work) for clients.
- You are native in Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Figma, and/or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You are nice, friendly and calm in the face of every challenge.
Apply for this position
- Create sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes
- Work closely with clients to understand goals and present design concepts
- Oversee creative deliverables to fulfill needs requests in a timely manner
- Work with internal team and directly with clients making sure user goals are met
- Able to present complex ideas in a simple, engaging, and effective way.
- Demonstrate experience with all aspects of the user-centered design (UCD) principles, processes and approaches, with the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
Graphic Designer, Multimedia Designer, Copywriter
We are looking for an exciting and talented Graphic Designer, Multimedia Designer, and/or Copywriter to come and work with us on the next generation of digital experiences.
This is an unpaid internship, but we are happy to work with necessary authorities to ensure class credit (where appropriate) is received. Bonus or contractual payment compensation will be considered on a project-to-project basis weighing performance and project outcome.
Project work will include internal projects as well as high profile client projects. All work done may be included on any future job application portfolios with mention of the internship. Mr. Smith can be used for any resume referrals you desire.
A brief interview will be requested based on the strength of digital portfolio. If you are interested in this position, please send one email response (follow the link below) including a short resume and link to digital portfolio.
Apply for this position
- A recent graduate or current student majoring in graphic design or communication design
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, blogging, and social media platforms (candidates will be tested on Adobe CS)
- Available 16-40 hours per week
- Creative, hard-working and self-initiated
- Strong eye for branding and design
- Strong communicators, both written and in conversation
- Live and/or work in Buffalo, New York
- Know us already and want to be a part of our team